- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 3/11/08
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau police department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Charles R. Duvall, 46, of Perrville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
David E. Nolen, 42, 612 Sycamore St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
Daunte J. Smith, 28, of Lilbourn, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
Matthew A. Cook, 20, 534 N. Fountain St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
Kelly C. Lenz, 19, of St. Louis was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
A cash box was reported stolen at 104 Vantage Drive.
Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.