- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)2
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)2
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
Compensation down for CEO at Anheuser-Busch
ST. LOUIS — Anheuser-Busch Cos. Inc. chief executive officer August Busch IV received executive compensation valued at $12.2 million during 2007, which is slightly less than the year before, according to a regulatory filing Monday.
Busch received a base salary of $1.2 million, a bonus of $2.5 million, an estimated $8.3 million in stock options, and $206,000 in all other compensation through Dec. 31, 2007, according to the company's annual proxy filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
In 2006, Busch's total compensation came in at $12.8 million, or roughly 5 percent higher than last year's figure.