- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 3/11/08
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
At 8:22 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of Cape Meadow Drive.
At 9:12 p.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Lorimier Street.
At 10:44 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2900 block of Beavercreek Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
At 12:12 a.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of South Pacific Street.
At 12:29 a.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of Mill Road.
At 7:48 a.m., a motor vehicle accident at East Rodney Street and Kingshighway.
At 9:06 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1700 block of North Kingshighway.