- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Iginla sets Flames scoring record in 7-3 win over Blues
CALGARY, Alberta — Jarome Iginla became Calgary's career goal-scoring leader with his 365th in the Flames' 7-3 victory over the St. Louis Blues on Monday night.
The Flames' captain one-timed a pass from Kristian Huselius and had the puck go in off the backside of Blues defenseman Eric Brewer at 18:27 of the first period. Iginla's 41st goal of the season gave Calgary a 3-1 lead. He passed Theo Fleury on the team's all-time list.
Alex Tanguay had two goals and Kristian Huselius, Matthew Lombardi, Marcus Nilson and Daymond Langkow also scored for the Flames.
Brad Boyes scored twice and David Backes added one for St. Louis.