- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Naomi B. Trapp, 86, of Perryville died Sunday, March 9, 2008, at Independence Care Center of Perry County.
She was born Jan. 14, 1922, at Friedenburg, Mo., daughter of Ernst and Irma Dambach Ochs. She and John S. Trapp were married Feb. 3, 1946. He died Dec. 17, 1982.
Trapp worked at International Shoe Co. many years. She also was a nurse's aide at Perry County Nursing Home. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church, Ladies Aid, Chancel Guild, Lutheran Women's Missionary League, VFW Auxiliary Post 4282 and American Legion Auxiliary Post 133.
Survivors include a son, John Trapp of Perryville; three grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today and 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.