- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Another baby on the way for Matt Damon, wife
NEW YORK — Matt Damon's personal life is getting as action-packed as his movie roles.
The "Bourne" trilogy actor and wife Luciana, 32, are expecting their second child, Damon's representative, Jennifer Allen, said Monday.
"The couple is very excited," Allen said.
She said she did not have further details, including a due date for the baby.
Damon, 37, met Luciana — who debuted her baby bump at Sunday's Empire Film Awards in London — while she was working as a bartender in Florida. They tied the knot in December 2005 in New York during a private ceremony attended by the bride's daughter, Alexa, then 7, from a previous marriage.
They later welcomed a daughter, Isabella, who was born in June 2006.
The Oscar-winning co-screenwriter of 1997's "Good Will Hunting," Damon has carved a niche as an action star with the "Bourne" films and is now filming the CIA drama "Green Zone" in Morocco.
His screen credits also include roles in "Saving Private Ryan," "The Talented Mr. Ripley" and "Syriana."