- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Williams - Ramsey
ORAN, Mo. — Carla Christine Williams and Michael James Ramsey were married Nov. 3, 2007, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Chaffee, Mo. The Rev. Wayne Schwiesow performed the ceremony. Music was by Jonathan Ramsey of Oran, son of the groom.
The bride is the daughter of Don and Carol Trowbridge of McClure, Ill. The groom is the son of Gerald Ramsey and Sharon Garcia of Lansing, Mich.
Matron of honor was Angela Ford of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Sarah Mcdowell of Cape Girardeau, Julie Palmer of Jackson, Christina Biri of Scott City, and Angela Dillow of Jackson.
Brad Dillow of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Jimmy Watkins and John Asmus of Oran, Dean Lynn of Cape Girardeau, and Craig Hahn of Oran. Ushers were Zachary and Christian Ramsey of Oran, sons of the groom.
Flower girls were Maddy Williams of Oran, daughter of the bride; Claire and Madison Ramsey of Oran, daughters of the groom.
Mandy Yancey of Jackson attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Jaycee Hall in Oran. Servers were Janice Roth of Jackson, Amanda Mosley of Scott City, and Beverly Licka of Buncombe, Ill.
Andrea Woodfin, aunt of the groom, hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 2 at the home of the groom.
Mrs. Ramsey is a physicians clerk in medical records at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a battalion chief and training officer with Cape Girardeau Fire Department.
The couple resides in Oran.