- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
TAMMS, Ill. -- Grace Kathleen Vick, 96, of Murfreesboro, Tenn., and formerly of Tamms, died Thursday, March 6, 2008, at NHC in Murfreesboro.
She was born in Jackson, Tenn., daughter of Adolph and Eva Neal Schefold. She married Claud Vick, and he preceded her in death.
Vick and her husband owned Vick Store Co. in Tamms. She was a member of Southeast Baptist Church in Murfreesboro.
Survivors include a son, Claud L. Vick Jr. of Murfreesboro; a granddaughter; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by five sisters and two brothers.
Friends may call from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday at Woodfin Memorial Chapel in Murfreesboro.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. Sunday at the chapel. The Revs. Bob Irwin and Joe Vinson will officiate, with burial at 1 p.m. Monday at Jonesboro Cemetery in Jonesboro, Ill.
Announcement courtesy of Crain Funeral Home in Tamms.