- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Raymond Dale Ramos and Amy Renee Hall of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:52 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 11, 2004. Name, Raymond Dale. Jr. Weight, 8 pounds 4 ounces. Third child, first son. Ms. Hall is the former Amy Hodge, daughter of Terry and Elaine Cobb of Cape Girardeau. Ramos is the son of Shirley Ramos of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Roger Allen and Angie D. Williams of Kewanee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:19 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 11, 2004. Name, Elizabeth Grace. Weight, 5 pounds 15 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Williams is the daughter of Charles Williams of Sikeston, Mo., and the late Betty Williams. She is employed by New Madrid County. Williams is the son of Roger and Linda Williams of Kewanee. He is employed at Noranda Aluminum.
Son to Bradley D. and Laura J. Hopkins of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:09 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 11, 2004. Name, Jake Daniel. Weight, 10 pounds 1 ounce. Fourth son. Mrs. Hopkins is the former Laura Campbell, daughter of Norman and Anna Campbell of Oak Ridge. She is employed in accounts payable at Buchheit Inc. Hopkins is the son of Loral and Barbara Hopkins of Jackson. He is employed with Hopkins Construction.
Daughter to Cecil James and Elizabeth Rose Jones Jr. of Friedheim, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:20 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 11, 2004. Name, Mehalley Ann. Weight, 8 pounds 8 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Jones is the former Elizabeth Reindl, daughter of Margaret Reindl of Friedheim and Steve Poirrier and Brenda Richardson of Dexter, Mo. Jones is the son of Shirley and Cecil Jones of Friedheim. He is self-employed.
Son to Mary Felicia Parchell of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:17 a.m. Friday, Nov. 12, 2004. Name, Antonio Allen. Weight, 9 pounds 14 ounces. Ms. Parchell is the daughter of Lula Parchell and Willie Parchell of Portageville, Mo.
Son to Curtis Lee and Elizabeth Anne Zeilenga of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:26 p.m. Friday, Nov. 12, 2004. Name, Treyton Curtis. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Zeilenga is the former Elizabeth Walker, daughter of Kim Walker of Jackson and Don Walker of Perryville, Mo. She is employed at Saint Francis Medical Center. Zeilenga is the son of Cassie Zeilenga of Jackson and Ralph Zeilenga of Chicago. He is employed by Mathes Land Development.