- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Alfred Dee Pearson, 85, died Saturday, Nov. 13, 2004, at Miner Nursing Center in Miner, Mo.
He was born Jan. 21, 1919, in Johnson County, Ark., son of James D. and Ora V. Clark Pearson. He first married Ersie Puckett, who died Jan. 18, 1994. He and Mary Kathryn Mullins-Graham were married May 23, 1994. She died Nov. 11, 2001.
Pearson was a farmer and was affiliated with Temple of Faith General Baptist Church in Sikeston. He was formerly of Bell City, Mo.
Survivors include two sons, Alfred Pearson of Oran, Mo., Mike Allen of Texas; a daughter, Betty Jenkins of Texas; a stepson, Chester Graham of Clarkton, Mo.; and a stepdaughter, Mary Sebourn of Sikeston.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston from 10 a.m. today until time of service.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at the funeral home. Burial will be in Pleasant Grove Cemetery at Bell City.