- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape fire report 11/16/04
Firefighters responded to the following items Sunday:
At 7:37 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of South Pacific Street.
At 7:51 p.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of South Henderson Street.
At 8:38 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of Edgewood Road.
Firefighters responded to the following items Monday:
At 12:12 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1000 block of South Sprigg Street.
At 1:10 a.m., smoke scare at 161 West Drive.
At 2:28 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1500 block of North Spanish Street.
At 3:06 a.m., smoke at 161 West Drive.
At 4:02 a.m., still alarm at 1265 Dover Lane.
At 4:45 a.m., gas smell at 202 Siemers Drive.
At 10:26 a.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of South West End Boulevard.
At 10:59 a.m., fire alarm at 1000 North Sprigg Street.
At 12:09 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of Schonhoff Lane.