- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 2/19/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Andrew J. Sales Jr., 53, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, possession of marijuana and leaving the scene of an accident.
* Blake A. Hopper, 26, 1761 Pemiscot St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, no proof of insurance and a seat-belt violation.
* Sola DePree, 47, 1019 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for stealing and resisting arrest.
* Dana L. Waller, 45, 10 N. Middle St., No. 2, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for suspended operator's license.
* Nathan T. Oxley, 25, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Nicole L. Alvarez, 32, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana, an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for driving under the influence and suspicion of resisting arrest.
* Michael F. Sissom, 39, 1220 Cousin St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Tommy E. Kilburn, 28, 416 Louis St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and assault.
* Chetiqua A. Poindexter, 22, 1205 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for driving while suspended.
* An assault was reported.
* Kidd's, 1325 Broadway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Shell D Mart, 3415 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported two thefts of gasoline.
* Amerimart, 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Bi-State Southern, 920 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Subwoofers and an amplifier were reported stolen at 807 William St. A vehicle was reported damaged.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 3440 Lowes Drive.
* An iPod was reported stolen at 123 N. Pacific St.
* Kohl's, 315 Shirley Drive, reported a theft of clothing. Theresa E. Tompkins, 21, of Mound City, Ill., was arrested in connection with the incident.
* Money was reported stolen at 115 N. Fountain St.
* A burglary and property damage were reported.
* A burglary was reported at 2355 Rust Ave. Tools were reported stolen in the break-in.
* Two incidents of harassment were reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* An assault was reported on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Child abuse was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Littering was reported in the 2100 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A request to keep the peace was received from the 400 block of Shawnee Circle.
* Harassment was reported in the 700 block of Andrew Street.