- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
CAIRO, Ill. -- Sally A. Little, 60, of Cairo died Monday, Feb. 16, 2009, at Lourdes Hospital in Paducah, Ky.
She was born Sept. 28, 1948, in Dixon, Ill.
Survivors include three daughters, Becky Schoen of Jackson, Elsie Schram of Anna, Ill., Mona Fowler of Paducah; two sons, Elvis Little of Dallas, Travis Little of Barlow, Ky.; several grandchildren; a great-grandchild; several sisters and brothers.
There is no visitation.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Monday at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo, with the Rev. Kelly Cox officiating. Burial will be private.