- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Weylan Edward Keasling and Jessie Marie Waggoner of Sedgewickville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:48 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 3, 2009. Name, Michael Edward. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Ms. Waggoner is the daughter of Kathy Waggoner and Curtis Waggoner of Sedgewickville. Keasling is the son of Barb Keasling and Randy Keasling of Patton, Mo.
Daughter to Kenneth Wayne and Brooke Nicole Myer of Patton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:02 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 5, 2009. Name, Emily Grace. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Myer is the former Brooke Wetzel, daughter of Robin Arnold of Chaffee, Mo., and Randy Shoop of Las Vegas. She is employed at Heartland Care and Rehab Center. Myer is the son of Glenda Myer and Dan Myer of Sedgewickville. He is employed at Gilster-Mary Lee.
Daughter to Jason Michael and Kari Nichole Montgomery of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:54 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 5, 2009. Name, Ellie Grace. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Montgomery is the former Kari Mansker, daughter of Eula Mansker and Karen Pobst of Oran. She is a cosmetologist and owner of Hair We Do in Oran. Montgomery is the son of Cecil and Jane Montgomery of Kelso, Mo. He is an engineer with Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway in Chaffee, Mo.