- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
Records: Home of octuplets' grandmother is in default
LOS ANGELES -- Property records show the house where the Southern California woman who gave birth to octuplets lives is under the threat of foreclosure.
Los Angeles County property records indicate the house was in mortgage default Feb. 9. The home in Whittier is owned by Angela Suleman, the mother of octuplets mom Nadya Suleman.
Nadya Suleman has lived in the three-bedroom home with her six other children.
The default notice shows Angela Suleman is $23,225 behind in her mortgage payments and that the house could be sold at auction beginning May 5.
Angela Suleman's phone has been disconnected and she could not be immediately reached for comment.
Her daughter has been under public scrutiny since giving birth on Jan. 26.