- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)27
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Records: Home of octuplets' grandmother is in default
LOS ANGELES -- Property records show the house where the Southern California woman who gave birth to octuplets lives is under the threat of foreclosure.
Los Angeles County property records indicate the house was in mortgage default Feb. 9. The home in Whittier is owned by Angela Suleman, the mother of octuplets mom Nadya Suleman.
Nadya Suleman has lived in the three-bedroom home with her six other children.
The default notice shows Angela Suleman is $23,225 behind in her mortgage payments and that the house could be sold at auction beginning May 5.
Angela Suleman's phone has been disconnected and she could not be immediately reached for comment.
Her daughter has been under public scrutiny since giving birth on Jan. 26.