- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
Records: Home of octuplets' grandmother is in default
LOS ANGELES -- Property records show the house where the Southern California woman who gave birth to octuplets lives is under the threat of foreclosure.
Los Angeles County property records indicate the house was in mortgage default Feb. 9. The home in Whittier is owned by Angela Suleman, the mother of octuplets mom Nadya Suleman.
Nadya Suleman has lived in the three-bedroom home with her six other children.
The default notice shows Angela Suleman is $23,225 behind in her mortgage payments and that the house could be sold at auction beginning May 5.
Angela Suleman's phone has been disconnected and she could not be immediately reached for comment.
Her daughter has been under public scrutiny since giving birth on Jan. 26.