- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. — Martha J. Jordan, 95, of Anna died Saturday, Feb. 14, 2009, at Union County Hospital.
She was born Nov. 7, 1913, in Elco, Ill., daughter of Thomas and Lura Thompson Brim. She married Dariel A. "Brad" Jordan.
Jordan was a member of Elco Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Paul "Ronnie" Lingle of Whittington, Ill.; nine grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by a son, a daughter, a grandson, four sisters and five brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Jones Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bryant Harris officiating. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery near Dongola, Ill.