- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Southeast baseball signs two more players
Southeast Missouri State's baseball program landed two more players in the early signing period. Southeast nabbed junior college player Phillip Riley and high school senior Daniel Schuh on Thursday.
Riley is a third baseman/pitcher from Jackson State Community College in Tennessee. Schuh is an outfielder from Jacksonville, Fla.
"Phillip will play immediately for us. He's a talented fielder with a dangerous bat, and he'll see some time on the mound," Southeast coach Mark Hogan said. "Danny is another athlete that also could see a lot of time on the field immediately."