- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Amber Nichole Walker and Brian John Zeilenga exchanged vows Oct. 9, 2004, at Abundant Life Church. David Butler performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Kim Walker of Jackson and Don Walker of Perryville, Mo. The groom is the son of Cassie Zeilenga of Jackson and Ralph Zeilenga of Lynwood, Ill.
Matron of honor was Elizabeth Zeilenga of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Hayley Yavuz of Collinsville, Ill., Trisha Lynch of Pocahontas, Shawndra Burkhart of Jackson, and Becky Helton of Jackson, sister of the groom. Junior bride was Maddison Walker, daughter of the bride and groom.
Curt Zeilenga of Jackson was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Gabe Helton, brother-in-law of the groom; Eric Seabaugh, Patrick Nesbit and Bobby Pontious, brother of the bride, all of Jackson. Ushers were Clint and Clay Prevallet of Perryville, Mo., stepbrothers of the bride.
Candlelighters were Jessie and Katie Bolen of Jackson.
Flower girl was Ashley Pontious of Jackson, niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Colton Zeilenga, son of Curt and Elizabeth Zeilenga and nephew of the bride and groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Zeilenga is a 2000 graduate of Jackson High School.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Jackson High School.
The couple is residing in Jackson.