- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Amber Nichole Walker and Brian John Zeilenga exchanged vows Oct. 9, 2004, at Abundant Life Church. David Butler performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Kim Walker of Jackson and Don Walker of Perryville, Mo. The groom is the son of Cassie Zeilenga of Jackson and Ralph Zeilenga of Lynwood, Ill.
Matron of honor was Elizabeth Zeilenga of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Hayley Yavuz of Collinsville, Ill., Trisha Lynch of Pocahontas, Shawndra Burkhart of Jackson, and Becky Helton of Jackson, sister of the groom. Junior bride was Maddison Walker, daughter of the bride and groom.
Curt Zeilenga of Jackson was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Gabe Helton, brother-in-law of the groom; Eric Seabaugh, Patrick Nesbit and Bobby Pontious, brother of the bride, all of Jackson. Ushers were Clint and Clay Prevallet of Perryville, Mo., stepbrothers of the bride.
Candlelighters were Jessie and Katie Bolen of Jackson.
Flower girl was Ashley Pontious of Jackson, niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Colton Zeilenga, son of Curt and Elizabeth Zeilenga and nephew of the bride and groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Zeilenga is a 2000 graduate of Jackson High School.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Jackson High School.
The couple is residing in Jackson.