- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 2/10/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
n Robert E. Betts, 57, 105 N. Clark Ave., Apt. 204, and Sandy J. Strong, 52, 105 N. Clark Ave., Apt. 204, were arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Cornelius Combs, 38, 1632 Village Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while suspended.
* Dana A. Phillips, 27, of McClure, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Jauvarius C. Walker, 18, 534 N. Fountain St., Apt. 1, and Allen R. Walker Jr., 21, 534 N. Fountain St., Apt. 1, were arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* Vashon L. Bell, 21, 223 S. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and driving while revoked.
* An assault was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 1015 Haddock St.
* Jasper's, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of fuel.
* Denny's, 161 West Drive, reported the theft of food.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of fuel.
* Immediate Health Care, 1702 N. Kingshighway, reported a fraudulent attempt to obtain a controlled substance.
* A burglary was reported at 3269 Hopper Road.
* Property damage was reported at 1127 S. Ellis St.
* A 43-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* A 32-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 33-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Harassment was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dustin Farris, 17, 204 Greenbriar Drive, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Gina Kaminskey, 47, 392 Sandy Ridge, was issued a summons for speeding.
* Amanda K. Sotelo, 23, of Patton, Mo., was issued a summons for displaying plates of another vehicle.
* Dorothy L. Eldracher, 67, of Marble Hill, Mo., was issued a summons for speeding.
* Curtis L. McBride, 25, of Scott City, was issued summonses for speeding and no proof of insurance.
* Darrin P. Underwood, 20, 429 N. Shawnee Blvd., was issued a summons for speeding.
* A theft was reported in the 600 block of Greensferry Road.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1400 block of East Main Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported at Brown and Elm streets.
* A disturbance was reported in the 500 block of Mansfield Place.
* A disturbance was reported at August and Emma streets.
* A disturbance was reported in the 700 block of Rosamund Street.