- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Bernard Maddock, 100, of Perryville died Saturday, Feb. 7, 2009, in Perryville.
He was born Oct. 17, 1908, in Perryville, son of Dennis and Christina Zahner Maddock. He married Mildred Fischer, who died Sept. 11, 1991.
Bernard was a meat cutter with Delmonte in St. Louis. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and 3rd Degree member of Knights of Columbus.
Survivors include a daughter, Kathleen Holmes of Gladstone, Mo., and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by several siblings.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday and 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Thursday at Miller Family Funeral Home. Parish prayers with Knights of Columbus will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.