- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Garrett Allen Sparkman and Ashley Ellen Foeste of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 14, 2009. Name, Ella Ann. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Ms. Foeste is the daughter of Julie Platz of Jackson and Mark Foeste of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Kenco Enterprises. Sparkman is the son of Greg and Lisa Sparkman of Gordonville. He is employed at Sparky's Marine.
Daughter to Joseph R. and Kathy J. Prokopf of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:23 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2009. Name, Shelby Jo. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. First child. Mrs. Prokopf is the former Kathy Brockmire, daughter of Larry and Emma Brockmire of Cape Girardeau. Mr. and Mrs. Prokopf are employed at Procter & Gamble. He is the son of Faye Prokopf of Jackson and Paul Prokopf of Tuckerman, Ark.
Son to Daniel Bryant Hazelwood and Leslie Carol Shain of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:16 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 29, 2009. Name, John David. Weight, 5 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Ms. Shain is the daughter of Debbie Shain of Jackson. She is employed by Major Brands Distributing. Hazelwood is the son of Perry and Cynthia Hazelwood of Jackson. He is employed by Dutch Enterprises.
Twin daughters to Mark Alan Musselman and Cori Ann Jackson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, Thursday, Jan. 29, 2009. Skyla Jade was born at 2:58 p.m. and weighed 6 pounds, 2 ounces. Aubrianna Hope was born at 3:23 p.m. and weighed 6 pounds. The couple also has a son. Ms. Jackson is the daughter of Lana Jackson and Bruce Jackson of Cape Girardeau. Musselman is the son of Darleene Musselman and Mark Musselman Sr. of Kankakee, Ill. He is employed at O'Charley's.
Daughter to Christopher Lee and Elizabeth Jo Kaufman of Tamms, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 30, 2009. Name, Rachel Leigh. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. Kaufman is the daughter of Billy and Kim Freeman of Jonesboro, Ill. Kaufman is the son of Jackie and Becky Kaufman of Thebes, Ill.
Son to Matthew Denis and Trisha Dawn LeGrand of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:18 p.m. Friday, Jan. 30, 2009. Name, Dustin Davis. Weight, 9 pounds. Third child, first son. Mrs. LeGrand is the former Trisha Emmons, daughter of Lillian Emmons of Scott City, and the late David Emmons. She is a surgical technician at Cape Care for Women. LeGrand is the son of Patricia LeGrand of Benton, and the late Denis LeGrand. He is employed with LeGrand Farm Co.