- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Oliver Snider Jr.
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Oliver Amos "Red" Snider Jr., 59, of Chaffee died Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2004, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 12, 1945, in Cape Girardeau, son of Oliver Amos and Connie Marie Fox Snider. He and Rita Ann Boehmer were married Dec. 7, 1984.
Snider was owner and operator of Snider Trucking Inc.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Navy.
Survivors include his wife; three sons, James Snider of Pacific, Mo., Jeff Snider of Chaffee, Zachary Snider of Oak Ridge; three daughters, Melissa Coleman of Potosi, Mo., Connie Koehler of Vandalia, Mo., Robin Snider of Louisville, Ky.; a brother, Jim Snider of Chaffee; a sister, Carmen Brown of Charleston, Mo.; and nine grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by six brothers and sisters.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 4 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. Fred Ritter officiating. Burial will be in Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at Bloomfield.