- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Shy - Hanneken
NEW HAMBURG, Mo. -- Ralph and Fimble Enderle of New Hamburg announce the engagement of their daughter, Nancy Shy, to Richard Hanneken, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Jill Benefield of Thebes, Ill., and Rich and Mary Hanneken of Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
Shy received a bachelor of fine arts degree from Southeast Missouri State University in 2004. She is a graphic designer with Picturesque Graphics in St. Louis.
Hanneken received a bachelor of science degree from Southeast in 2008, and is pursuing a master's degree at Webster University. He is a customer service representative at Metal Exchange Corp. in St. Louis.
A May 16 wedding is planned at Grace United Methodist Church in Cape Girardeau.