- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Charlene A. Scheman, 73, of Perryville died Friday, Feb. 6, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Sept. 17, 1935, at St. Louis. She and Charles J. Scheman were married July 31, 1953, at Afton, Mo. He died July 17, 2006.
Scheman was a member of St. Maurus Catholic Church in Biehle, Mo.
Survivors include three daughters, Joy Brockman of Alexander, N.C., Lynne Ruble of Imperial, Mo., Gail Watter of Belton, Mo.; three sons, Dale Scheman of St. Louis, Kevin Scheman of Oakville, Mo., Tracy Scheman of Perryville; 11 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday and 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m. Sunday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Maurus Catholic Church in Biehle, with the Rev. Tony Dattilo officiating.
Burial will be in Resurrection Cemetery in St. Louis.