- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tyler P. Hawn, 44, 1673 Westwood Drive, was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest.
* Jodi D. Martin, 28, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Gregory Y. Gonihan, 38, 404 North St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for false report, speeding and driving while revoked.
* A domestic assault was reported
* An assault was reported.
* Domestic assault and endangering child welfare were reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Adam C. Grant, 18, 619 Goodson Drive, was arrested on suspicion of drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 15-year-old boy was referred to juvenile authorities for a drug violation.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 800 block of North Farmington Road.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Cecile Drive.
* Harassment was reported in the 700 block of Oak Street.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Office released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Mitchell S. Givens, 33, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and driving while intoxicated.
* Tommy L. White, 38, of Tamms, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for leaving the scene of an accident.
* Eric A. Peet, 27, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for unlawful use of a weapon and second-degree domestic assault.
* Melanie C. Wigginton, 29, of Paragould, Ark., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of burglary tools, first-degree trespassing and stealing.
* Brenda S. Thiele, 50, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to drive on right hand side of roadway.
* Ronald R. Davis, 38, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of statutory sodomy.
* Paul A. Winebarger, 55, of Gordonville was arrested on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault.
* Steven M. Burrus, 51, of Whitewater was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated.
* Kimberly A. Hurt, 36, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for passing a bad check.
* Edward G. Spalding, 21, Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of tampering with a victim/witness in a felony prosecution.
* Kelly N. Shelby, 37, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of violating an ex parte order.
* Lance D. Sterling, 23, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for parole violation.