- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Ralph Edwin Bradshaw, 71, of Sikeston died Friday, Feb. 6, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 30, 1937, at Delta, son of Ralph and Martha Hester Bradshaw. He and Patsy J. Williams were married Dec. 15, 1956, at Brownwood, Mo.
Bradshaw worked 32 years for the Missouri Department of Transportation.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Rita Gunter of Chaffee, Mo., Cendy Haynes of Fruitland; a brother, J.R. Bradshaw of Poplar Bluff, Mo.; four sisters, Emidean Hoffmeister of St. Louis, Maebell Schearf of Delta, Mablene Bartels of Whitewater, Martha Nelson of Cape Girardeau; and a grandson.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Jim Simmons officiating.
Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery in Sikeston.