- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Annette Madgdaline Zaricor, 87, died Jan. 30, 2009 at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
She was born May 21, 1921, at Oran, Mo., daughter of the late Earl C. and Helen Frieda Oliver Watkins. On Feb. 4, 1942, in Phoenix, she married DeWint H. Zaricor; he preceded her in death Oct. 1, 1994.
Survivors include a son and daughter-in-law, Dr. Michael Dewint and Sally Zaricor of Farmington, Mo.; a daughter, Toni Lynn Kellett of Sikeston; a sister, Priscilla Dale "Jill" Knox of Daytona, Fla.; five grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Two sisters, Betty Tenkhoff and Virginia Lee Greer, preceded her in death.
Friends may call from 5 p.m. until time of service at 7 p.m. Thursday at Ponder Funeral Home.
The Rev. Geoff Posegate, pastor of First United Methodist Church, will officiate. Interment will be private.
The Zaricor family requests that memorials be sent to the First United Methodist Church, 1307 N. Main St., Sikeston, Mo. 63801