- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Son to Michael Perry and Alisha Nicole Razer of Advance, Mo., Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, 7:39 p.m. Friday, Oct. 22, 2004. Name, Dylan Nathaniel. Weight, 8 pounds 10 ounces. Mrs. Razer is the former Alisha Goolsby, daughter of Tom and Lorita Goolsby of Zalma, Mo. She is a teacher. Razer is the son of Jim and Kathie Razer of Scott City. He is employed at Holloway Distributing.
Daughter to Brian Christopher Overbey and Jessica Ann Reisenbichler of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:40 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2004. Name, Alexia Jade. Weight, 6 pounds 2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Reisenbichler is the daughter of Elton and Esther Reisenbichler of Chaffee, Mo. She is employed at Oak Ridge Manor. Overbey is employed at Rapco.
Son to Kevin Patrick and Cathlin Amelia Hayes of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:46 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2004. Name, Owen Patrick. Weight, 7 pounds. Mrs. Hayes is the former Cathlin Miller, daughter of Kent and Gloria Miller of Fruitland. She is employed at Pediatric Therapy Unlimited. Hayes is the son of Larry and Angie Hayes of Jackson, and Janino and David Greybill of Maryland Heights, Mo. He is employed by Vindex Pharmaceuticals.
Son to Jebediah Morris and Cindy Lynne Tucker of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:55 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2004. Name, Taj Elijah. Weight, 9 pounds. Third child, second son. Ms. Tucker is the former Cindy Tilk, daughter of Donnie and Deanna Allen and Marvin and Laura Klipfel, all of Piedmont, Mo. Morris is the son of Kenneth and Elizabeth Morris of Patterson, Mo. He is employed by AmerenUE.