- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Clara Pullum, 70, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Nov. 6, 2004, at Fountainbleau Lodge.
She was born Dec. 4, 1933, at Bernie, Mo., daughter of Alva "Stubby" and Lacy Hill Walker. She and Junior Pullum were married May 20, 1951, in Clay County, Ark. He died Dec. 20, 1992.
Formerly of Dexter, Mo., she was a member of Gospel Assembly Church in Dexter.
Survivors include two daughters, Belinda Flynn of Cape Girardeau, Teresa Powell of Houston, Texas; three sons, Robert Pullum of Columbia, Tenn., Jay Pullum of Sikeston, Mo., Jack Pullum of Dexter; a brother, David Walker of Dexter; four sisters, June Hester of Branson, Mo., Joyce Mills of McKinney, Texas, Mabel Snider and Judy Crump of Dexter; 10 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter.
Friends may call at Rainey-Mathis Funeral Home in Dexter from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Clyde Quick officiating. Burial will be in Hagy Cemetery.