- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Clara Pullum, 70, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Nov. 6, 2004, at Fountainbleau Lodge.
She was born Dec. 4, 1933, at Bernie, Mo., daughter of Alva "Stubby" and Lacy Hill Walker. She and Junior Pullum were married May 20, 1951, in Clay County, Ark. He died Dec. 20, 1992.
Formerly of Dexter, Mo., she was a member of Gospel Assembly Church in Dexter.
Survivors include two daughters, Belinda Flynn of Cape Girardeau, Teresa Powell of Houston, Texas; three sons, Robert Pullum of Columbia, Tenn., Jay Pullum of Sikeston, Mo., Jack Pullum of Dexter; a brother, David Walker of Dexter; four sisters, June Hester of Branson, Mo., Joyce Mills of McKinney, Texas, Mabel Snider and Judy Crump of Dexter; 10 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter.
Friends may call at Rainey-Mathis Funeral Home in Dexter from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Clyde Quick officiating. Burial will be in Hagy Cemetery.