- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape/Jackson police reports 11/9/04
The following items were released Monday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Christopher T. Jackson, 20, 24 Village Drive, Apt. 2, was arrested on suspicion of possession of crack cocaine with the intent to distribute and being in possession of a firearm.
Christopher B. Long, 38, 516 S. Kingshighway, and Brian W. Godair, 33, 1801 Ridge Road, Jackson, were arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
Jeffrey L. Beeson, 35, 293 County Highway 3446, Benton, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest, property damage and assault on a law enforcement officer.
Clarence Brown Jr., 18, 412 Koch St., was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest and three instances of forgery.
Jerry L. Crouch, 46, 415 Dorothy St., Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
Brent J. Huey, 19, 2881 State Road PP, Scott City, was arrested on suspicion of stealing following a report of a theft from Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
Terry Anthony, 28, 2718 Luce St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
Patrick J. Prosser, 49, 58 Holly Trail, Delta, Pa., was issued a summons for two instances of maintaining a nuisance.
Brian C. Hogan, 26, 1428 Wayne St., and Charles C. Evans, 45, 898 Elmwood St., were issued summonses for property damage and trespassing, and Nathan D. Ruopp, 25, 1216 Apache Drive, Jackson, was issued a summons for trespassing following a complaint at Dalhousie Golf Club.
A green 1997 Toyota Camry, Missouri license 400 WCF, was reported stolen from 211 Saint Francis Drive.
A key card was reported stolen somewhere in the city.
A wallet and its contents were reported stolen at 821 Jefferson St.
Gasoline was reported stolen twice from Cape Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St.
A blue 1990 Chevrolet was reported towed from Limbaugh Lane.
The following items were released Monday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Thefts were reported in the 500 block of East Washington Street, 300 block of South Missouri Street, 800 block of Eastview Court.
Anhydrous ammonia was reported stolen in the 700 block of Lee Avenue.
Property damage was reported in the 200 block of West Main Street, on Travelers Way, on Optimist Hill Drive and East Jackson Boulevard.
Burglary was reportedly attempted in the 1500 block of Bel Air Drive.
A cell phone was reported found on South Missouri Street.
A dog bite was reported on Union Avenue.