- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Brant - Stewart
Bethany Ann Brant and Michael Dale Stewart were united in marriage Dec. 20, 2008, at Shadow Rest Ministries in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Gary Hollis performed the ceremony. Music was provided by Andy Baker of London, England.
The bride is the daughter of David and Robbie Brant of Scott City. The groom is the son of Mike and Carol Stewart of Scott City.
A dinner reception was held immediately following the ceremony. Another reception was held Jan. 4 at Father's Arms Fellowship.
The rehearsal dinner was held Dec. 19 at Shadow Rest Ministries.
Mrs. Stewart is a graduate of Glendale High School in Springfield, Mo. She graduated as a certified occupational therapy assistant from Ozark Technical College in Springfield. She is a licensed minister and is youth pastor at Father's Arms Fellowship. She is employed at Kenny Rogers Children's Center in Sikeston, Mo.
The groom is a graduate of Scott City High School. He attended Southeast Missouri State University and IET in Paducah, Ky. He is owner of Michael Stewart Construction, and is studying to be a licensed minister. He is worship leader at Father's Arms Fellowship.
After a wedding trip to the Smoky Mountains, the couple is residing in Scott City.