- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
VIENNA, Ill. -- Lisa R. Sowers, 45, of Vienna died Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2009, at Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion, Ill.
She was born Nov. 6, 1963, in Elgin, Ill., daughter of Richard H. and Peggy Hale Perry. She and Stephen A. Sowers were married May 5, 1985, in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Jacob Sowers of Anna, Preston Sowers of Japan, Jeremy Sowers of Vienna; three brothers, Donovan Smith of Cobden, Ill., Terry Hale and Greg Perry of Anna; and a sister, Kim Pribble of Jonesboro, Ill.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Lisa was a member of VFW Ladies Auxiliary Post 3455.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bobby Richardson officiating. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery near Dongola, Ill.