- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Mentoring group receives $5,000 from P&G fund
The Missouri Mentoring Partnership of Cape Girardeau and Bollinger counties received a $5,000 grant from the P&G Fund of the Greater Cincinnati Foundation.
The grant was awarded to improve programming that supports a healthy start for children of mothers and fathers participating in the partnership's Young Parent Program.
The grant has paid for updated training materials and feedback from program participants will help guide the use of the remaining funds.