- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Missouri Delta Medical Center staff urged to report to work
Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston has requested that all its staff report to their scheduled duty assignments. Sgt. Jim McMillen with the Sikeston Deparment of Public Safety said this is important for the evening and midnight shifts.
McMillen also said those in need of food or water may report to the Sikeston High School Field House or Miner Baptist Church on Route H. The Salvation Army is serving food at these locations.
The department of public safety continues to request 911 lines be used for emergencies only.