- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MCCLURE, Ill. -- Mary A. Baldwin, 78, of McClure died Thursday, Nov. 4, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Aug. 29, 1926, in St. Francois County, Mo., daughter of John and Maggie Oden Winch. She and Doyle E. Baldwin were married Sept. 26, 1996, in Gatlinburg, Tenn.
Baldwin was a seamstress at Thorngate Ltd. in Cape Girardeau 11 years, worked at Tri-Con three years, at Campbell Mattress four years, and was employed five years at Tri-County Health Related Services Inc., retiring in 1993. She attended True Life Church in Chapel Hill, Ill.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Mike and Mark Foeste of McClure, William Foeste of Olive Branch, Ill.; four daughters, Linda Hall of McClure, Charlotte Beasley of Olive Branch, Patsy Pennington of Thebes, Ill., Barby Mendenhall of Ste. Genevieve, Mo.; a sister, Jesse Cash of Farmington, Mo.; 22 grandchildren; 44 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a stepson, four brothers, two sisters and five grandchildren.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Leon Wilkins officiating. Burial will be in Lindsey Cemetery at McClure.