- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Barbara Jean Hepler, 58, of North Little Rock, Ark., died Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2004.
She was born March 26, 1946, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Floyd Willis and Nelda Mae Hobbs. She married David Hepler.
Hepler was a teacher at Jacksonville Junior High School.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Woodrow Hepler; three daughters, Rebecca Hepler of North Little Rock, Tricia Harbour of Jackson, Miss., Cindy Ryan of Farmington, Ark.; her mother of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Pam Kaulen of Naperville, Ill., Beth Vargas of Villa Park, Ill.; and seven grandchildren.
Friends may call at Roller-Owens Funeral Home in North Little Rock from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday.
The funeral will be at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. A second service will be at 2 p.m. Nov. 12 at Ford and Sons Funeral Chapel in Cape Girardeau with burial at Memorial Park Cemetery.