- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Patricia J. Blessing, 65, of Perryville died Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2009, at her home.
She was born March 17, 1943 in Pueblo, Colo., daughter of Carl Duvall and Elizabeth Beascoon Boyer. She and Robert L. Blessing were married Aug. 5, 1961. He died July 6, 2008.
Blessing was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. She was a nurses' assistant at Perry County Nursing Home.
Survivors include two sons, Bobby Blessing and Darrell Blessing, both of Perryville; a daughter, Vickie Otte of Perryville; a stepbrother, Warren Boyer of Oklahoma; three stepsisters, Janet King of Perryville, Joyce Phillips of Fredericktown, Mo., Judy Lind of Oklahoma; nine grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. today at Miller Family Funeral Home. Visitation will continue from 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Friday. The Rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. at the funeral home.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville, with the Rev. Joe Williams officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.