- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PARAGOULD, Ark. -- Drusilla Ann Hickman, 73, of Paragould, formerly of Perryville, Mo., died Monday, Jan. 26, 2009, at NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital in Jonesboro, Ark.
She was the daughter of Maurice "Pat" and Geraldine M. Branham Hartnett.
She was active in Scouting, arts and crafts, and in her church.
Survivors include her husband, Charles J. Hickman of Paragould; five sons, Charles F. Hickman of Huntsville, Ala., Jim P. Hickman of Washington, D.C., Tim P. Hickman of Kansas City, Mo., Thomas L. Hickman and John R. Hickman, both of St. Louis; and a sister, Patrice of California.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
A memorial service will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at House-Gregg Funeral Home in Walnut Ridge, Mo., with Jerry W. Smith officiating. Visitation will be from noon to time of the memorial service.
The body will be cremated and a private burial will be held at Oak Forest Cemetery in Black Rock, Mo.