- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Mildred Lorene Crawford, 64, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Jan. 24, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Nov. 23, 1944, in Newton County, Ark., daughter of Joseph and Susie Adeline Smith Campbell. She and Cecil Elmo Crawford were married May 17, 1969. He died Aug. 11, 1997.
Survivors include three sons, Joseph Franklin Crawford and Christopher Edward Crawford, both of Cape Girardeau, and Mitchell Lee Crawford of Sikeston, Mo.; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from noon to 2 p.m. Thursday at Blanchard Funeral Home in Sikeston.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kelley Grubbs officiating.
Burial will be at Memorial Park Cemetery in Sikeston.