- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Mildred Lorene Crawford, 64, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Jan. 24, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Nov. 23, 1944, in Newton County, Ark., daughter of Joseph and Susie Adeline Smith Campbell. She and Cecil Elmo Crawford were married May 17, 1969. He died Aug. 11, 1997.
Survivors include three sons, Joseph Franklin Crawford and Christopher Edward Crawford, both of Cape Girardeau, and Mitchell Lee Crawford of Sikeston, Mo.; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from noon to 2 p.m. Thursday at Blanchard Funeral Home in Sikeston.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kelley Grubbs officiating.
Burial will be at Memorial Park Cemetery in Sikeston.