- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Mildred Lorene Crawford, 64, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Jan. 24, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Nov. 23, 1944, in Newton County, Ark., daughter of Joseph and Susie Adeline Smith Campbell. She and Cecil Elmo Crawford were married May 17, 1969. He died Aug. 11, 1997.
Survivors include three sons, Joseph Franklin Crawford and Christopher Edward Crawford, both of Cape Girardeau, and Mitchell Lee Crawford of Sikeston, Mo.; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from noon to 2 p.m. Thursday at Blanchard Funeral Home in Sikeston.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kelley Grubbs officiating.
Burial will be at Memorial Park Cemetery in Sikeston.