- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Mildred Lorene Crawford, 64, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Jan. 24, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Nov. 23, 1944, in Newton County, Ark., daughter of Joseph and Susie Adeline Smith Campbell. She and Cecil Elmo Crawford were married May 17, 1969. He died Aug. 11, 1997.
Survivors include three sons, Joseph Franklin Crawford and Christopher Edward Crawford, both of Cape Girardeau, and Mitchell Lee Crawford of Sikeston, Mo.; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from noon to 2 p.m. Thursday at Blanchard Funeral Home in Sikeston.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kelley Grubbs officiating.
Burial will be at Memorial Park Cemetery in Sikeston.