- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Norman G. Bullinger, age 75, of Chaffee was called home by the Lord on Sunday, Jan. 25, 2009.
He was born in Chaffee on March 25, 1933, to the late Otto and Nora Steimel Bullinger.
Norman married his loving wife of 53 years, Glenda F. Green, on June 6, 1956, and she survives.
He was in the U.S. Army. He was a retired conductor for the Burlington-Northern Railroad in Chaffee. He was a member of the St. Ambrose Catholic Church in Chaffee.
Glenda and Norman were avid travelers, and they both loved to fish.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Michael (JoBeth) Bullinger of Gordonville; a daughter, Shelly (Dr. Donald) Voelker of El Dorado, Ark.; three grandchildren, Lauren Bullinger and Matthew Bullinger, both of Chaffee, and Dr. Pamela Voelker of Minneapolis.
He was also preceded in death by three brothers, a stepbrother and a stepsister.
The burial will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the Missouri Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield, Mo., with the Rev. Ralph Duffner officiating. The Missouri Military Honors will provided full military rites.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee. A memorial service will be at 7:30 p.m. Friday at the chapel.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to the American Cancer Society.