Police report 1/26/09
Monday, January 26, 2009
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tyler B. Jones, 23, 280 Shadybrook Drive, Gordonville, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and exhibition driving.
* Joshua J. Powell, 22, of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants, two for contempt of court for speeding and no seatbelt and one for contempt of court and maintaining a disorderly house.
* Jackson N. Seemayer, 21, 1018 Broadway, was arrested on suspicion of maintaining a disorderly house.
* Christopher A.D. Hull, 18, 24 Villages Drive, Apr. 2, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Two assaults were reported
* Jewelry was reported stolen from 3242 Bordeau Drive.
* Jewelry and money were reported stolen from 3106 Dogwood Drive.
* An attempted burglary was reported at 1101 Dorothy Street.
* Beasley Waste Inc. reported a 1987 Harvester trash truck stolen. It was later recovered in Illinois.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gas.
* A liquor law violation (hours of sale) was reported.
* A 24-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 22-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 42-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 41-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A sexual misconduct incident was reported.