- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
HOUSE SPRINGS, Mo. — Steven J. Dannenmueller, 38, of House Springs, formerly of Kelso, Mo., died Jan. 22, 2009, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Sept. 9, 1970, in Cape Girardeau to Donald and Deborah K. Dannenmueller of Kelso. On Jan. 31, 2003, in Hillsboro, Mo., he married Debbie Borgmeyer Dannenmueller.
He was a devoted husband to Debbie and cherished father of Ashley and Izabel Dannenmueller, all of House Springs; beloved son of Donald and Deborah K. Dannenmueller of Scott City; dear grandson of Leroy Dannenmueller of Kelso; dear brother of Joshua, James and Elijah Dannenmueller, all of Southeast Missouri; dear son-in-law of Kenneth and Ann Borgmeyer of Florissant, Mo.; beloved uncle, cousin, nephew, brother-in-law and friend to many.
Steven loved life, building things, playing games, fishing and outdoor adventures. He was a proud member of the Local No. 3 Plasterers Union. He will be greatly missed.
A memorial Mass will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Rose Philippine Duchesne, 2650 Parker Road, Florissant, Mo., 63033.
Memorial donations may be made to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Foundation Donor Services, P.O. Box 4072, Pittsfield, Mass., 01202.
Services provided by the Cremation Society of St. Louis.