- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
POCAHONTAS, Ark. — Christopher Allan Burrow, 41, of Lindewold, N.J., died Thursday, Jan. 22, 2009, at his home.
He was born July 23, 1967, in San Diego, son of Clark and Lucreta (Polly) Burrow.
He is survived by his father of Oak Ridge; two sons, Josh Brooks of Oliver Springs, Tenn., and Jamison Burrow of Carneys Point, N.J.; a daughter, Jenna Burrow of Carneys Point; a sister, Julie Reilman of Trenton, Ill.; a brother, Aaron Burrow of Smithton, Ill.; a grandfather, Kern Burrow of Pocahontas, Ark.; and a grandmother, Louise Tanksley of Mineola, Texas.
He was preceded in death by his mother, a grandfather and a grandmother.
Friends may call from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at McNab Funeral Home in Pocahontas, Ark.
Graveside services will be at 11 a.m. at Masonic Cemetery.