The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Darryl E. Tollison, 47, 1022 Sturdivant St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for driving while intoxicated.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges for forgery.
* Samuel L. Preastly, 34, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for seat-belt violation.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for driving while revoked, unlicensed vehicle and failure to maintain insurance.
* Christopher W. Heberlie, 32, of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for false declaration and resisting arrest.
* Anthony N. Lucas, 21, 1241 Brenda Kay Court, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Peggy Y. Kinder, 44, 540 S. Middle St., and Angela D. Swoboda, 37, 3 N. Pacific St., were issued summonses for peace disturbance.
* A burglary was reported at 1415 Spanish St., and a laptop computer and prescription pills were reported stolen.
* Best Buy, 3026 William St., reported a theft. Clayton T. Hill, 21, 810 Illinois Ave., was issued a summons in connection with the incident.
* A dark silver Cannondale bicycle was reported stolen at 205 Bellevue St.
* Saint Francis Medical Center, 211 Saint Francis Drive, reported a theft of two figurines. Harvey L. Noles, 65, 506 Vanduser St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing in connection with the incident.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft of fuel.
* Macy's, 3049 William St., reported purses stolen.
* Bi-state Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of fuel.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* An assault and property damage were reported at Ellis Street and Jefferson Avenue.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1005 Jefferson Ave.
* A retaining wall and road were reported spray painted at Perryville Road and Monterey Drive.
* A 21-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Harassment was reported.