- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Police Report 1/25/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Darryl E. Tollison, 47, 1022 Sturdivant St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for driving while intoxicated.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges for forgery.
* Samuel L. Preastly, 34, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for seat-belt violation.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for driving while revoked, unlicensed vehicle and failure to maintain insurance.
* Christopher W. Heberlie, 32, of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for false declaration and resisting arrest.
* Anthony N. Lucas, 21, 1241 Brenda Kay Court, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Peggy Y. Kinder, 44, 540 S. Middle St., and Angela D. Swoboda, 37, 3 N. Pacific St., were issued summonses for peace disturbance.
* A burglary was reported at 1415 Spanish St., and a laptop computer and prescription pills were reported stolen.
* Best Buy, 3026 William St., reported a theft. Clayton T. Hill, 21, 810 Illinois Ave., was issued a summons in connection with the incident.
* A dark silver Cannondale bicycle was reported stolen at 205 Bellevue St.
* Saint Francis Medical Center, 211 Saint Francis Drive, reported a theft of two figurines. Harvey L. Noles, 65, 506 Vanduser St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing in connection with the incident.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft of fuel.
* Macy's, 3049 William St., reported purses stolen.
* Bi-state Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of fuel.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* An assault and property damage were reported at Ellis Street and Jefferson Avenue.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1005 Jefferson Ave.
* A retaining wall and road were reported spray painted at Perryville Road and Monterey Drive.
* A 21-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Harassment was reported.