- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Howard P. Schremp, 77, of Perryville died Thursday, Jan. 22, 2008, at his home.
He was born Nov. 5, 1931, in Perry County, Mo., son of Arthur and Bernice Fenwick Schremp. He and Jean Hunt were married Sept. 1, 1951, in Perryville. She survives.
Schremp was co-owner of Schremp's Feed Store in McBride, Mo. He was also a truck driver for MBC Cereal Fines Inc. in McBride until his retirement. He was a member of Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church in Sereno, Mo.
Survivors include his wife, Jean Schremp of Perryville; a son, Wayne Schremp of Perryville; six daughters, Nancy Hoff, Cathy Owens and Laurie Martin of Perryville, Karen Brickhaus of Lithium, Mo., Susan Thompson of Kelso, Mo., Sheila Schremp of Kansas City, Mo.; a sister, Betty DeRousse of Dupo, Ill.; two brothers, Welson and Glennon Schremp of Perryville; 12 grandchildren; and three stepgrandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a son, three grandchildren, two brothers, two sisters and a son-in-law.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Monday at the funeral home.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church in Sereno. The Revs. Bill Rhinehart and Patrick Harrity will officiate, with burial in Mount Hope Cemetery.