- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Jeremy Jean and Cora Diane Green of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:20 p.m. Friday, Jan. 16, 2009. Name, Jeremy Joe. Weight, 5 pounds, 5 ounces. Fourth child, second son. Mrs. Green is the former Cora Long, daughter of Freddie and Charlene Long of Marble Hill, and the late Debbie Abernathy. She is employed by White and Associates. Green is the son of Marcy Widdows of Henley, Mo.
Son to Michele Jean Holley of Patton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:13 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 17, 2009. Name, Braydon James. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Holley is the former Michele Kalal, daughter of Norma Kalal of Patton.
Daughter to Clinton Barnett McClard and Diane Marie Maret of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:06 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 17, 2009. Name, Katina Marie. Weight, 5 pounds, 2 ounces. Ms. Maret is the daughter of Lynn Etherton of Picayune, Miss. She is employed at Gilster-Mary Lee. McClard is the son of Marilyn McClard of Chaffee. He is employed at Farmer's Pool and Spa.
Son to Tiffani Danielle Burke of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:46 p.m. Monday, Jan. 19, 2009. Name, Noah Travis. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Second son. Ms. Burke is the daughter of Julia Burke and Rory Burke of Marble Hill.
Daughter to Whitney Roniesha Newbern of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:31 p.m. Monday, Jan. 19, 2009. Name, Jordan Jamaria. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Newbern is the daughter of Minnie Lewis of Memphis, Tenn., and Roscoe Newbern of Cape Girardeau.