- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ZALMA, Mo. -- Clyde "Pee-Wee" Montgomery Jr., 63, of Zalma died Wednesday, Jan. 21, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Aug. 21, 1945, in St. Louis, son of Clyde "Pee-Wee" and Louise White Montgomery Sr. He and Cherie Lynn Dismang were married Nov. 5, 1975, in House Springs, Mo.
Montgomery was a welder 24 years with Winter Brothers Materials in St. Louis. He was a 1964 graduate of Hillsboro High School in Hillsboro, Mo.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Charles Montgomery of Marble Hill, Mo.; three daughters, Michelle, Sherry and Melissa Montgomery, all of St. James, Mo.; his stepmother, Dorothy Bowman of Zalma; three brothers, Wayne, Frankie and Louis Montgomery, all of Zalma; four sisters, Lucille Duncan of Bloomfield, Mo., Paulette Griffith of Branson, Mo., Bobbie Price of Farmington, Mo., Juanita Hendricks of House Springs; and 10 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bud Armstrong officiating.