- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Community Q&A 11/4/04
* Name: Linda Keena
Lives in: Jackson
Family: 11-year-old son, Michael
Job: Instructor, Department of Criminal Justice and Sociology, Southeast Missouri State University
What do you like most about the area? I love this area because it has all four seasons of the year with distinctive differences in each.
Favorite food: Strawberries
Favorite TV show: "Survivor"
Best advice: My grandfather's career advice was to "find something you like to do and figure out a way to get paid to do it."
Person you most admire: Fred Sturm.
What would you do if you won the lottery? I would give 10 percent to New McKendree United Methodist Church, establish an endowment scholarship for non-traditional college students and travel extensively.