- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Jerry Don and Amy Suzanne Wolsey of Cape Girardeau, Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis, 10:50 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2009. Name, Avery Flint. Weight, 4 pounds, 14 ounces. First child. Mrs. Wolsey is the former Amy Hubbert, daughter of David and Mary Hubbert of Benton, Mo. She is office manager at Interior Plus. Wolsey is the son of Jerry and Debra Wolsey of Chaffee, Mo. He is district manager with Security Services of America.
Son to Justin Michael Abernathy and Amy Dawn Gehl of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:39 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 14, 2009. Name, Jacob Michael. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. First child. Ms. Gehl is the daughter of Sheila Gehl of Jackson and Steve Gehl of Scott City. Abernathy is the son of Mike and Sue Abernathy of Sedgewickville, Mo. He is a disc jockey with Withers Broadcasting.
Daughter to Jarrett Wayne Stroder and Virginia Marie "Ginny" Seiler of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 14, 2009. Name, Alexis Nicole. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Ms. Seiler is the daughter of John and Mary Seiler of Leopold, Mo. She is employed at Procter & Gamble. Stroder is the son of Rocky and Cindy Stroder of Oak Ridge. He is employed by Running R, LLC.
Daughter to Jared Eugene Holloway and Cortney Lynn Thompson of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:39 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 15, 2009. Name, Aubrie Caroline. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Ms. Thompson is the daughter of Cheryl and Terry Kiefer of Jackson and Richard Thompson of Cape Girardeau. She is a student at Southeast Missouri State University. Holloway is the son of Eugene and Marsha Holloway of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Holloway Carpet One Floor and Home.
Son to Miah S. Terry of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:43 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 15, 2009. Name, Jaylin Corey Jamal. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Second son. Ms. Terry is the daughter of Diane Terry and Lloyd Hunt and Mary and Dave Terry, all of Cape Girardeau. She is a CNA at Ratliff Care Center.