- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
In federal court 1/22/09
Federal prosecutor Catherine Hanaway's office released the following item.
Name: William J. Mueller
Residence: Cape Girardeau
Sentence: 120 months
Charge: one felony count of possession of child porn¿ography.
Details: On April 11, Mueller alerted law enforcement to his relationship with two minor females, saying his cell phone contained a video file of a child engaged in sexually explicit conduct. He turned the cell phone over to law enforcement, and forensic analysis revealed images of child pornography.